Due to the Corona virus our advice and support services are limited. However we are available by phone and online and try to support you with all your concerns as best as we can in this extraordinary situation!
On this page we are summarizing all current information. The page will continuously be updated.
The advisory service in the Dorothee-Sölle-Haus (Adress: Königstraße 54) will proceeds with their work in all areas by phone or e-mail but the building remain closed to the public.
- The pregnancy conflict counseling can be reached on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m by phone (040-30620202). Pregnancy counseling can be reached on working days from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. by phone (040-30620208). Consultations can currently only be offered by telephone.
- There is the possibility of confidential e-mail advice on topics relating to parenting, couple and life counseling at evangelische-beratung.info/beratungszentrum-hamburg
- Treffpunkt Beruf can be reached by mobile phone and e-mail.
- The meetings of ELAS an other (self-help) groups are slowly taking place again. Please contact your group leaders for further information. If you are looking for a new group, download the directory of self-help groups. There you will find contact details. ELAS and some ELAS groups continue to offer text and video chats. If you are interested, please contact Andreas Schmeling (040 30620-308) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All voluntary support for refugees and migrants from the project Integrationspaten do not take place at the moment. Inquires about accompaniment as well as sponsorships or questions of interest can still be made.
- The migration advice (Migrationsberatung) is available full-time by email (email@example.com) and by phone from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (040-30620312).
- The project Ämterlotsen currently doesn't offer companionship to public authorities but can be reached by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone (040-30620366) on Monday and Thursday from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. and Wednesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- The parents shop (Elternladen) is closed from the 25th of June until the 5th of August.
In our facilities which are not located at Königstraße 54, the operation is as follows:
- The Tagesaufenthaltsstätte (TAS) in the Diakonie Center for Homeless People (DZW) has an emergency operation: Advice is currently available by phone but is no longer possible face-to-face. The use of the postal address and money mangement is still ensured. In addition the TAS will provide packed lunches for the homeless people.
- The general medical consultation at the DZW is open Monday and Wednesday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Social street work is restricted: There are no accompaniments to offices etc. but the colleagues are still out and about in the city and are accessible to the homeless who need help.
- The midnight bus (Mitternachtsbus) is back on the road and provides homeless people with packed lunches and beverages.
- The opening hours of the prostitution counseling center (Sperrgebiet) are as follows: Sperrgebiet St. Georg: Advice by email (email@example.com) or phone (040 246624), clothing, groceries, mail pick up at the usual opening times: Mon & Tue 1 - 6 p.m., Wed & Thu 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Sperrgebiet St. Pauli: Advice by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone during usual opening hours Mon, Tue & Thu 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., Wed 3 p.m. - 7 p.m., Mail can be picked up Mon 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., Wed 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- The medical practice Andocken for „undocumented“ people can’t take new patients at the moment. You can only see a doctor with appointment. To make an appointment, please call 040 – 43 098 796. If you have a sore throat, cough or a fiever: please don’t enter the medical practice! Please go home. You can call us for medical advice. If you think you are infected by Corona, please call 116117.
- The women’s shelter (Frauenhaus) continues to operate as usual.
- The crisis helpline (Telefonseelsorge) is still available.
- The Stadtteilmütter are available and can provide families with important information by phone in their mother tongue.
- The Zentrale Anlaufstelle Anerkennung (ZAA) can currently be reached by e-mail (email@example.com) and by phone (040-30620696) on Monday & Tuesday from 9-11:30 a.m. & 2-3:30 p.m, Wednesday from 2-3:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9-11:30 a.m.There you can arrange appointments for advice via telephone.
- The integration center (Integrationszentrum Hamburg-Nord) can be reached by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone (040-357719940) at the following times: Monday: 10 a.m. til 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. til 5 p.m. | Tuesday: 10 a.m. til 1 p.m. |Wednesday: 3 p.m. til 5 p.m. | Thursday: 2 p.m. til 4 p.m. | Friday: 10 a.m. til 12 p.m.
- The Immigration Office for Eastern Europe (Fachstelle Zuwanderung Osteuropa) can be reached from Monday- Thursday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m by phone (040 30620-446,-447,-449 ) or by e-mail (email@example.com)
- Treffpunkt Beruf - for mothers with migrant backround: Counselling and coaching can be arranged by phone, e-mail oder Videochat. Please contact Nija Foik by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) oder phone (040-30620450)
You can find telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of our facilites in the area of advice and help.
Current information of the department nursing and seniors:
- More than 80 facilities of the Diakonie Hamburg provide outpatient and inpatient care for their customers, the residents. However, since March 17, 2020, all inpatient facilities have been ordered by the city of Hamburg to limit visits to protect those in need of care. Therefore, please refrain from visits - also in the interest of the other residents and the employees – and contact the facilities first by e-mail or phone. All inpatient nursing facilities can be found here, all outpatient care facilities can be found here.
- The arrangement for our day care facilities has also been closed since March 17, 2020. For existing guests for whom no other care can be organized, the care may be continued in absolute exceptional cases. This is organized by our local facilities.
- The Hamburger Angehörigenschule must cancel all events and courses until April 30, 2020. Failed courses should be made up as soon as courses can be offered again. Relatives of those in need of care who are burdened by the current situation or who have questions about care should contact the www.hamburgerangehoerigenschule.de directly by phone or email
- The Diakonie's dementia care telephone can still be reached by relatives on 040 30 620 - 349 (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.).
- By order of the Senate, the Evangelical Senior Citizens' Meetings of the Diakonie must also not offer any events until April 30, 2020. Even if services and other church events are canceled due to the corona pandemic, we can still be in the community in the #DigitaleNordkirche - in the networks and through other digital offers. Here is the continuously updated overview of the North Church.